Saturday, June 29, 2024

Copa America



Great!!  I don’t want to be an. opinionated old…. But I get frustrated seeing and hearing the “experts “ 

I like the teams that are playing the pressing system attacking!!

Very good, you have to play to WIN,!   Period!!

USA is playing one of those teams, the only mistake I’m seeing and the “experts “ am listening to, don’t see it is: 

The whole team ATTACK, but when they lose the ball, everyone starts backpedaling, IN PERFECT LINE!! (read some of my previous comments or blogs).

Nope, you lost the ball, RIGHT AWAY YOU HAVE TO RECUPERATE IT!!!  Those 4-5 backpedaling have to go across the player with the ball!!

I know, it’s hard to understand, I tried to explain to some players, but I need time, and time is money and all the languages !!

No comments: